Frequently Asked Questions
With Pay a Person, you can send your P2P payments. Get started when you login to online banking.
- always exercise caution in sending P2P transfers.
- verify your recipient's contact information on the P2P service you choose.
- use only reputable and secure applications for payments.
If you believe your online banking username or password have been compromised or used without your permission, contact the bank immediately at (940) 278-7505.
Did you forget your password?
If you have not signed up for online banking
Get more information about Treasury Solutions and how we can help your business.
More Common Questions
- Call us, visit the branch, or log into online banking to begin your stop payment request.
- Electronic payments (ACHs)
- Call us or visit the branch to begin your stop payment
- Bill Pay items
- Once the Bill Pay check has been mailed, you can place a stop payment by contacting our Bill Pay service provider at (888) 762-0206.
- Electronic bill payments cannot be stopped.
- Recurring debit card payments
- Call us or visit the branch if you need to stop recurring transaction by a merchant who has saved your card information. We'll walk you through preventing future transactions.
- One time transactions, including those that are pending to debit your account, cannot be stopped.