Our response to keep employees and customers safe during the COVID-19 outbreak:
June 4, 2020
- Rely on government and well-established news sources for credible information such as the CDC and the Department of Homeland Security. Several scams prey on fear to entice you to click on links and request sensitive or confidential information. Be cautious of communications with the following or similar subjects:
- Obtaining U.S. government funding related to Coronavirus relief.
- Check for an updated Coronavirus map in your city.
- Coronavirus infection warnings from local school districts/governmental entities.
- Keep your children safe from Coronavirus.
- Don’t giver personal information to anyone who calls or emails you, especially if they mention a government stimulus payment.
- Be extra vigilant to follow secure cyber practices:
- Do not click on attachments or links from individuals or organizations that you are not expecting or from someone you do not know.
- Pay close attention to email and web addresses. Look for misspellings, grammar mistakes or other red flags.
- Hover the mouse cursor over hyperlinks to see where they lead.
- Avoid messages that urge you to act now. This sense of urgency is meant to pressure people into making irrational decisions.
March 20th, 2020
March 16th, 2020
The safety and well being of our customers and employees remains our top priority as the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve. To that end, please be assured we have taken immediate steps to keep our customers and employees safe and healthy.
We are closely monitoring and following guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Texas Department of Health and Human Services. Our offices and lobbies remain open and we are taking steps to prevent service disruptions.
We do however encourage you, if you have not done so already, to take advantage of our Online Banking and Mobile Platforms. Learn more about our Online and Mobile Banking Products on our Services page.
We appreciate your business; should you need assistance or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at (940) 648-2753.