- Bill Pay
- Intuit® Software Connectivity
- Internal and External Bank Transfers
- Account Alerts
- Card Controls
- Stop Payments (details about stop payments)
See the unified digital banking suite come together!
If you have not enrolled in online banking
Already have an account?
- Perform check deposits.
- Use card controls to activate your card, lock/unlock your card, or even report your card as lost or stolen.
- Contact the bank while on-the-go. We offer secure messaging inside the app, and you'll receive a notification when we reply.
Lock or unlock your card
Merchant typesDo you have a card that should only be used at certain places? Yes, we can accommodate that!
Transaction typesIf you have a card for just ATM or debit card purchases, you can control these types of transactions as well and block online transactions.
Notification & More
Keep an eye out for other notices you can elect to receive electronically in the future!
To start receiving statements electronically, enroll in Online Banking and login. Select one of your accounts, then select Documents. You can enroll in the electronic delivery of statements from there.
- Branch phone numbers
- Bank address/location
- Hours of operation
- Website link
- Links to download the mobile apps
Click on Move Money after logging in to your online banking account to get started.
Click on Bill Pay after logging into online banking to get started.
- Initiate ACH transactions to and from your business for direct deposit, vendor payments, and invoicing.
- Send wires securely to anywhere in the US.
- Enjoy enhanced security controls over your accounts with solutions like Positive Pay for issued checks.
- Remotely transmit check deposits from your office to the bank.
iTalk is the 24-hour banking system that gives you the freedom to check balances, make transfers, and service your debit card. You can begin using this number as a new customer of our the bank. Let us know if your are having trouble accessing your accounts or setting your access code. We'd be glad to assist!
Visit the iTalk page for details and to view the menu tree.
Don't forget to download our contact card with your mobile device to easily store important numbers and information.